Walk-in showers make an attractive and practical choice for the modern home decor. Not just they look gorgeous with their sleek designs, but they also maximize the space with more convenient movements. If this excites you, you should explore the tiled walk-in shower ideas.
Tiles are one of the popular choices for bathroom tiles and floors. Additionally, as they are water-resistant and durable, they tend to last longer than anything else. Moreover, the right kind of shower tiles enhances the overall charm and beauty of the place.
Whatever your style choice is, there is always a bathroom tile design for everyone. Create your gorgeous walk-in shower space by exploring some of the best tiled walk-in shower ideas with us. Are you ready?
Tiled Walk-In Shower Ideas for the Bathroom
The bathroom tiles are available in different shapes, colors, and sizes, resulting in unlimited tiled walk-in shower ideas to try. From the modern vibe to the traditional effect, these are some of the walk-in shower tiles ideas for the bathroom:
Nothing can be as amazing as the classic white tiles for the walk-in shower area. The simple, elegant, and clean white tiles are always a great choice that suits every decor.
The white tiles are perfect for small bathrooms as they not just brighten the space but also make it appear larger.
These are water resistant and, thus, last really long without any problems. The glossy finish of the tiles instantly brightens the entire space. Lastly, these are suitable for both commercial and residential surroundings.
- They are suitable for both residential and commercial environments with wet-area wall surfaces...
- The standard kit includes two tub side panels with folding corners (adjustable size; fits most 30 to...
- Country of origin: US
- Color: Gloss White
It won’t be wrong to say that terrazzo shower tiles are enjoying the moment of charm, and why not? This attractive tile design makes a beautiful addition to both traditional looks and the modern décor of the bathrooms.
If you want to create an impeccable impact to catch everyone’s attention, try using the design just on one wall of your bathroom. Choose a light color for the rest of the walls and get the most beautiful–looking bathroom within no time.
This is your go-to design that combines simplicity and lasting charm that surely will complements your bathroom.
- Nexus Vinyl Tiles: Refresh your home for a low cost and no hassle with the Nexus Vinyl Floor Tiles....
- Peel ‘N’ Stick: The Nexus Vinyl Floor Tiles feature easy do-it-yourself installation. Simply...
- Dimensions: Each tile measures 12 x 12 and 0.05 inches thick. There are 20 tiles per box, which will...
- High-Quality: These vinyl tiles are high-quality and feature a stunning finish. From classic black...
If you are blessed to have natural light in your bathroom, choosing color-coordinated bathroom tiles will be a great idea. This is one of the best-tiled walk-in shower ideas for a smaller bathroom to change the entire look.
Choose tiles with white background for enhancing light and space adjustments. Additionally, picking warmer colors like yellow or brown will give a warm and bright feel.
However, if you prefer bold colors, make sure to choose the correct contrast between the bathroom tiles and floor to maintain the balance.
- Peel and Stick Backsplash: MOFIT Tiles combine durable resin plastic and brushed metal small chips...
- 3D Wall Panel: Widely used in home decoration and improvement,specially designed for kitchen...
- Durable and thick mosaic tiles backsplash:3mm thickness, more thicker than ordinary peel & stick...
- Strong Adhesion Peel and Stick Mosaic Tile:Superior sticky tiles,easy DIY,easy to install and cut...
There is nothing that colors cannot brighten up. With the right blend of suitable colors, you can change the whole look of your bathroom without any extra effort.
Moreover, going with the current trend, people now prefer bold and adventurous colors reflecting their personalities. Some people are seen as attracted to pink, orange, and yellow; while many are seen as excited about earthy colors.
However, if you are confused about choosing different in-between colors, choose a design that combines all the colors. Make sure to keep the other walls minimal to drive everyone’s attention to your wall’s blend of colors.
For more hotel-style aesthetics, there can be no better option than a digitally printed wall tile. These tiles should be used carefully to maintain the perfect balance as they are placed.
Moreover, you should be careful in choosing a pattern that reflects your personality. A minimal digital design will look best when done on all the walls; on the other hand, for a big digital design, try just one wall.
You can also experiment with the other accessories of the bathroom as per the digital pattern.
- Features polished gray and black marble
- Perfect for a kitchen backsplash, bathroom shower, or accent wall
- Grade 1, first-quality natural marble mosaic tile for wall use
- 10.47 in. x 10.4 in. x 8 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Varying width and length brick pieces
Wouldn’t it be a great idea if your bathroom could get inspired by the ocean look and color? The dazzling and deep blue wall tiles are enough to add freshness to your bathroom.
Moreover, the color blue encourages a more relaxed and happy mood to keep away all negative thoughts. The ocean-inspired colors, green and blue, are some of the current favorite tiled walk-in shower ideas for small and big bathrooms.
You can mix and match any of these two colors with grey floors or tiles. Printed tiles for the bathroom floors will also add a fresh charm to your ocean-inspired bathroom tiles.
No products found.
What can get better than inspiring your bathroom style with shades of nature? Isn’t it always so relaxing and positive around nature? Well, you can experience the same positivity and relaxation in your bathroom with this attractive tile style.
The design catches attention when used in the entire bathroom. However, if you prefer more subtle styling, try this design on 3 walls while maintaining a minimal plain design for 1 wall.
White and golden mix accessories will do complete justice to your bathroom look as it enhance the elegance of the space.
Ever imagined the feeling of walking in a beach-inspired bathroom? It sounds very exciting, right? The beach-inspired bathroom will always make you feel that you are showering in your favorite destination along the seaside.
To enjoy a more realistic experience, you can add some seashell accessories to your bathroom. It is also suggested to keep things minimal when trying this one of the most trending tiled walk-in shower ideas of the present time.
Try colour-coordinating the entire look with a white floor to maintain high positivity and freshness in your bathroom. Believe us, the whole look will surely be your happy go-to place to relax your mind and thoughts.
- Recommended Use: wall and floor tiles such as kitchen floor, kitchen island walls, kitchen...
- 11.81 in. width x 13.4 in. length x 0.38 in. thick
- Unglazed polished smooth finish with a high sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
As we say, the color black can never go wrong; the same is true for your bathroom tiles as well. Black is the color that is always among the top choices for a more royal and sophisticated bathroom look.
This bathroom design idea, however, is more suitable for the large bathroom as it looks classy. Choosing black-colored tiles for a smaller bathroom will somehow make the place look smaller.
Add some dazzling dull golden or beige-colored accessories in your black bathroom to complete the overall look.
Additionally, you should have good lighting conditions if you plan to opt for an all-black bathroom look. You surely don’t want to dull the overall look just because of the bad lighting, isn’t it?
- [Size] Each sheet is in size 12”X12”X5/16”. It covers approximately 1 SQFT. To cover 20 SQFT,...
- [Sample program] Sample swatches are available and highly recommended. The sample swatch size is...
- [Finish] This product is in mixed finish. All the glass and nature stone mosaic product should be...
- [Application] This product can be used in any interior (residential and commercial) project. The...
Last but not least, you can never miss trying the art3D style for your bathroom tiles. Who isn’t aware of the charm that attractive and innovative 3D art can provide?
It is suggested to opt for a minimal white 3D wall art that attracts positive energies and freshness. Additionally, the white 3D wall effect looks amazingly beautiful in the natural light.
However, you can also try some strong and vivid 3D wall effects as your bathroom’s tiled walk-in shower ideas, which might be too bold for other rooms.
- Premium quality genuine mother of pearl mosaic tiles, mesh backing
- As a natural product, the hues in mother of pearl may vary.
- Size: 11.8 x 11.8 x 0.1In. (300*300*2mm), Chip Size: 0.8" * 0.8" (20*20mm)
- Sold by the case, 10 sheets cover 10 square feet
There are endless tiled walk-in shower ideas that can be tried when designing and renovating your bathroom. You can choose any of the styles depending upon your preferences and likings.
Each and every design can transform your bathroom from just being a boring showering place to a more relaxed and attractive space.
Which of the following tiled walk-in shower ideas do you like the most? Let us know in the comment section. You can also connect with us, for detailed assistance concerning any of your doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Tile Is the Most Preferred Choice for a Walk-In Bathroom?
Considering its high diversity, water resistance, and durability, porcelain tiles are one of the best tiles for walk-in bathrooms. These tiles are suitable for all bathroom types and look good with every bathroom décor. As porcelain material doesn’t have any pores, it helps in preventing the building up of any soap scum or residue.
Which Tile Color and Style Is Currently the Most Trending?
Talking about some of the best tiled walk-in shower ideas, neutral color shades are always a good option. The light neutral shades easily reflect the natural light, resulting in more comfortable and relaxing surroundings. You can experiment with bathroom accessories to make your bathroom look more royal and aesthetic.
Glossy or Matte – Which Bathroom Tile Is Best?
Amongst the two options, matte finish tiles provide better friction than glossy ones. As a result, the matte finish tiles are less slippery, making them a more suitable choice. The matte tiles are preferred for wet areas.
Check This Next: 11 Outstanding Bathroom Floor Plans with Walk-In Showers
How to Choose the Perfect Bathroom Tile?
When looking for the perfect bathroom tiles, consider these tips:
- Choose your preferred style, shape, and color.
- Decide on the tile size.
- Pick not more than 3 different colors, styles, and shapes of tiles.
- Take into account your bathroom size.
- Always consider the overall maintenance cost of the bathroom tiles before finalizing them.